Monday, September 13, 2010

First day of school at LCA

First day of culinary school was today and it was great ! Everyone was excited and I for one was ecstatic.
Here's a few photo's so y'all can share in my day.
Me in my uniform ( I wear this everyday with the hat ), with my wheelie cooler. Love the clown pants, too bad you can't see my Mickey Mouse shoes, they're awesome.
Here's the kitchen classroom where all the magic will happen.
These are my classmates.
Book & chef tool kit
TOOLS !!! 
I am totally geeking !

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of my soul sistah Sarah!!! Rock on Woman! xoxo KR

Anonymous said...

I'm a proud Uncle!!

Anonymous said...

That is just too freakin' cute Chef Spry...how tired are you? Rock on!!!

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooo happy for you!!!! bkrmgilr =)

Mom said...

Aww, my baby goes off to school.....again. You look so profesh and the setting looks so cool. Wow, you be famous soon.
Love and pride,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Ohhh knives!! Love my knives. Have fun Sarah ... this is just awesome!

Anonymous said...

Way to follow your dreams! Can't wait to follow it with you! Love, Karen

Unknown said...

Rock on Ms Spry - I did your makeup back in those lame Avanti days -- - I'm proud of you :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah
You on you way to cook up the world. Have fun and you missed here. good luck and keep me posted.

Love Harold

Unknown said...

Momma, Mary B. is so proud and happy for you. It is so great to know you and to catch your enthusiasm for the cooking and this long-awaited opportunity... to play with the professionals! Yippeee! :O)

Anonymous said...

Love the Hat! I'm so excited for you! This is gonna' be awsome!
xoxo Zida!

Unknown said...

You are freakin cool! Go kick ass!!

Re D'Findz said...

Totally Geeking Dude.

Re D'Findz said...

Totally Geekin' Dude!!!