Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time is a changing and Spring's a coming !!!

South Coast Farms is where I forage on the weekends, a small organic farm in the San Juan Capistrano valley. If you're ever in the area check them out. The lettuces taste salty like the ocean air they grow in. Don't get me started on the Strawberries, which should be totally out of hand in a few weeks.



We are so very fortunate to live in this great climate, where amazing food grows all year long.
This mornings bounty was wonderful.

 I'm sure I picked up more than I can deal with for the week, but I'm gonna try me best to consume this in as many recipes as possible.
All this color and flavor on the table should be enjoyed at its peak and raw. So today I will whip a batch of my ranch dressing for dippin.....coming soon.

4 comments:

Rachel K. Lincoln said...

That place looks amazing!!!

What Happens Next said...

Beautiful photos! That produce looks amazing... these are the things that make me miss home so much!!

Re D'Findz said...

Great foodie back drop.

Unknown said...

Let's play 'find the Edward Cullen' in the last picture.